Telescopic slides & drawer slides
Here for you our best selling products from the online store:
HA-CO offers you telescopic rails for all areas of application: heavy-duty pull-outs, full pull-outs, or special pull-outs. Check it out now!
As a leading supplier of telescopic rails and drawer pull-outs in the field, we have a wide range of stocks for you. You can choose from a large variety of telescopic slides, pull-out slides, drawer pull-outs, and heavy-duty pull-outs for private and professional use and get the selected items in a short time. In addition, with our own workshop, we are able to respond to special requests and offer customer-specific solutions. Service and individual advice are our priority. Contact us today for technical advice.
Whether for your camper van, your industrial machine, or for a block of drawers, we have the right product for you thanks to our huge range of telescopic slides and pull-out slides consisting of different sizes, types, and materials. Feel free to challenge us with your order, and we will find the solution.
Areas of usage of the telescopic and pull-out rails
Telescopic and pull-out rails are applied to handle various industrial, trade, and private tasks. They serve as functional assemblies for drawers and pull-out systems for almost an unlimited number of applications. Telescopic rails are offered in full and partial extension, and it is important to choose the right version depending on the area of usage. Heavy-duty versions (heavy-duty rails) are often utilized for heavy equipment, in industry, in vehicle construction, in a rear extension, etc. Telescopic rails and extension rails of this type are also a good choice for equipment construction, sheet metal construction, and peripheral assemblies in plant construction.
Full extension vs. partial extension
Partial extension rails consist of 2 rail elements and can be extended by up to 75% of the closed length. Full extensions, on the other hand, have 3 rail elements and can be extended 100% accordingly. Thanks to the longer extension, full extension rails offer better, easier access.
- Load capacity up to 88'500 N per pair
- Very durable thanks to hardened raceways
- Smooth and noiseless driving characteristics
- Load capacities up to 20'000 N per pair
- Versions in steel, stainless steel, aluminium
- Many options such as interlocks
- Load capacities up to 2'700 N per pair
- Great price/performance ratio
- Various designs and options
- Partial and full extension slides
- Incl. locking devices, retentions, ...
- Load per rail pair up to 3'500 N
- Partial-extension and full-extension
- Corrosion resistant, light rails
- Load per rail pair up to 3'000 N
- Full extension slides in various sizes
- With inside and outside locking
- Load per rail pair up to 2'720 N